Tuesday 26 July 2011

Shellybobbins #sbs winner now on Audioboo Radio Station

Its fantastic to use all the different kinds of Free advertising thats around, I got introduced to http://www.audioboo.fm/Shellybobbins a while back by a lovely lady called Lynsey @mummypreneur who is also on twitter, Lynsey uses it in her business too and a great way of getting messages across http://www.queenofeasygreen.co.uk
you can tweet from it too, use as an mp3, So ive decided to give at ago ! Im going to use mine in a special message way, so if you would like to email me and send me a message for a birthday, get well, anniversay Or just a message then send me an email shellybobbins.2010@yahoo.co.uk I can tweet it to you so dont forget to include your @name Or simply let me know the email address its going to and ill do the rest.

Charitys welcome too !!

I will also be using this to let you know about any competitions I have on or coming up, keep you updated with the rag dolls im making etc

I hope you will join in the fun and email me


Love Shellybobbins xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment