Thursday, 23 June 2011

©Shellybobbins™ Donating to www.littleprincesses.org.uk www.justgiving.com/shellibobbins

Yesterday was such a lovely day I sent a tweet out again asking if anyone knew where we could donate MiniBobbins (daughter) Hair, my friend Ann 3 years ago took Mini's hair & unfortunately was at that time not long enough to donate, real hair is in such demand min lengh now is 6 inches so if anyone's thinking of having there haircut then please think twice & donate it, there are so many awful diseases about, lots of brave little boys & girls without hair, I think if I'm honest you do just take it for granted, I remember my Nana's hair falling out she would wake up in the morning & it would be all over the pillow, Nana didn't go totally bald but loosing clumps of hair was bad enough.  My eldest daughter was 2 and half when Nana died & named Nana -  "Nana Boo Boo's"  as Nana was always in her bed bless
This is me with my Nana she had the most amazing long thick black hair, when ever I stayed over at Nana's my hair was brushed at least 50 times before bed, Nana would use an Avon leave in conditioner & left to dry naturally, always taught to look after it. 


I had Long locks of hair


MiniBobbins has really long hair - not for long as it will be going to an amazing charity called http://www.littleprincesses.org.uk/where Gail Porter is the Ambassador for Little princess Trust.

Please click on here and help us raise awareness & money for this amazing cause


As Soon as we have reached our target of £1000 MiniBobbins will have her haircut and then we can donate Mini's Hair, Money goes direct to them via this link above, please click & donate thank you  

My Girls are my Princesses they love to help
 Doesn't take much to help min 6inches of hair
                                      Thank you for taking the time to pop over I really appreciate it
                                                            Love  ©Shellybobbins™ xxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. You and your family are incredibly special. with love Gabsx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gabs that really means alot xxx

    Love Shelly xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful thing to do! Shelly, you must be a very proud Mom. Martina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful thing to do! Shelly, you must be a very proud Mom. Martina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really wonderful when your children do something that makes you glow with pride. My grown up son had his waist length dreadlocks cut off and raised over £2000 for OCDUK because his brother in law is a sufferer. I was a proud mom that night. What a lovely family you have too. Val xxx

    ReplyDelete