Sunday 12 June 2011

Pictures of May's 'Heart Of The Month' ~~~~~WINNER !! By ©Shellybobbins™



                                                            Mr & Mrs Coleman

Just opened an email this morning & received this beautiful picture of Teri's mum & dad ~ I love doing this competition everymonth everyone gets a chance to nominate someone for Heart Of The Month lovely Teri nominated her mum & dad, I also got told it was there wedding anniversary too of 47 years so shelly send and extra card to wish Mr & Mrs Coleman 'Congratulations' and all the very best

                                Heart of the Month certificate with lots of other anniversary cards

Awwww I love this competition thank you so much for sending these pictures, my love to your lovely mum & dad teri xxxx

Love ©Shellybobbins™ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you would like to enter this lovely competition the next 'Heart Of The Month' will start on wednesday 15th June so start now thinking about who you would like to win & why xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi honey, I would like to nominate my Gran this month. She will be 90 in September and has recently lost her older brother. What makes her so remarkable is that she recently let me attune her to Reiki so that she can help herself to keep mobile by giving her knees healing (she has very bad arthritis). This week she walked to the local post box for the first time in 5 years to post my daughter's birthday card because she is seeing a real improvement. There are so many wonderful things about this lady I cannot even begin to tell you. She is so special and a real shining example of what you can do if you just set your mind to it. You're never too old!

    Thanks honey,

    Kate Beddow
    kate@growingspirit.co.uk)

    PS I think this is such a beautiful idea xx

    ReplyDelete