Monday 15 August 2011

Shellybobbins Christmas gifts

This year ive made some new additions to shellybobbins christmas gifts 

I love this Rudolph bauble ive handcut & handsewn 

This is Mrs Rudolph with a set of gorgeous eye lashes !! 
I had great fun drawing this I knew what I wanted but it did take a couple of go's 
I love creating new things, making the patterns and cutting everything out, taking the pictures
then showing you is the best part, I get to read your comments and see if you like what ive created 
Ive handsewn this onto fleece which will be stuffed using toy stuffing, 
This will be the first of many Christmas cushions !! 

please leave a comment and let me know what you think xx 
Pre-Orders are available click on contacts at the top and send me an email 
other christmas gifts are available too personalised stockings, sacks, baubles
if theres something you want then please ask x 


Love Shellybobbins xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment