Friday 14 January 2011

Shellybobbins Invites Chicunique to the spotlight this week





Hi, my names Lizzie, I'm a full time mum to 3 wonderful girls and long 'suffering' wife to Simon!
I set up Chic Unique just 7 months ago when my lovely hubby was made redundant from his job, in the hope I could made a little money from a hobby i thoroughly enjoyed.
I take inspiration from my love of all things vintage, quirky, fun and of course PRETTY!
Being a  full time mum and 'trying' to set up a small business has been hard work at times, and Simon often jokes I work harder than he does, but I have dreams and aspirations and if I can achieve those through doing something I enjoy I intend to work that much harder than everyone else to get it.
I enjoy many crafts, I also studied fashion design as college at 16, and try to incorporate many different styles and mediums into my jewellery to try to make it that little bit different from everyone elses.
I'm constantly dreaming up new ideas and find inspiration from everyday life around the home and my beautiful girls, I often let them help out in the early design stages for my jewellery, they enjoy it and I get some extra pairs of eyes!
chic unique is featured on many websites currently, http://www.mychicunique.etsy.com/  http://www.misi.co.uk/ and of course http://www.folksy.com/

Lizzie sent me a wonderful gift as a thank you, I was able to choose my colour of beads & even charms, It arrived in a red box all wrapped up, I just couldn't wait to open it - abit like Christmas !! just full of excitement,

I COULDNT BELIEVE MY EYES !

I really couldn't wait to wear it ! Ive had it on all day & shown everyone what a wonderful thank you gift, really special from a lovely friend Ive met through twitter

Big thank you Lizzie for telling us abit about your fantastic family & showing everyone just how talented you really are I will treasure this forever x

Love Shellybobbins xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment