Tuesday 25 January 2011

Shellybobbins invites Cheryl From Dazzlebox to the 'Spotlight'

Hi, I am Cheryl, 47 year old mum of 3 grown sons and 2 adorable grandsons, plus two of the cutest cats ever, I am a big fan of crafting and started making jewellery last year after I quit my singing job after 15 years on stage, since then it's been pretty successful, recently I started sewing because I got a nice lovely sewing machine for my birthday, so I decided to make garters and other things, the garters turned out pretty good considering I had never made them before, I also make scented candles and other craft items such as baby gift baskets, I am in the process of making some valentines hampers right now, if I can make things, I will sit all day and do just that, I have my own 2 online shops, one of which is
http://www.groovycart.co.uk/dazzlebox and one day I would love to run my own craft supplies shop, it's always been a dream of mine, but for now I am very happy with what I do, I get alot of lovely feedback from people who buy my goods which is good for my confidence. even my cats love my things because they can bat my beads all over my room, I hope to continue with my crafting because it's the most relaxing thing that I have ever done, do have 2 pages with face book, one is shelly roberts and the other one is dazzleboxx, I am also with twitter under the name of dazzleboxx, why not come and join me, everyone is welcome
Thank you Cheryl so nice of you to tell us about yourself & your lovely family and fantastic business
 http://mudpool.co.uk/SellerDetails.aspx?Id=259&vw=Items
With love Shellybobbins xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shelly, thank you for leaving this blog for me, i love it hun, thanks bunches, hoping that this generats more custom for me, i love the layout too, thanks so much :) (smiling)

    ReplyDelete