Wednesday 16 February 2011

Shellybobbins Nominated for "Business Mum Award 2010"

How amazin is this Someone has nominated me for Business Mum Award 2010 ! I received an email on monday 14th feb, so excited to get such an email first of all never mind to actually be nominated ? Ive put the button on my blog top left so anyone can click it and that takes you to the site but this ones for the voting xx


To Vote Please Click This Link x
http://www.businessmumawards.com/html/start_up.html


So for the next 2 weeks it's down to you to vote for each other and for your fellow mums in business to vote for you.


The results of this vote is not directly linked to who will be put through to the final, it is just one criteria that will count and the judges have the final decision...not me!
  
We need 3 finalists in each category who will be invited as our guests to the ceremony on the 8th March.

Id really love your support in this - can I count on your vote please xxx

Love Shellybobbins xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hello Shelly!

    I've nominated you for a Stylish Blogger Award...

    There's no prize, but I guess you get to wear the badge on your blog? Not sure of the details. Anyway, if you want to continue the chain, the details are here on my blog:
    http://lisalemonadeandlamingtons.blogspot.com

    Lisa Hafey

    ReplyDelete